Friday, July 25, 2008

Changes!

There have many changes in the last few weeks ~ and this week was no different! All in one week, I got a new job, turned in my notice at Northstar, starting training today for my new job, and will report for my "first" day of the new job on Monday. It was hard to leave Northstar, especially since I've been there for 3 years...I will miss my co-workers but this new job was too good to turn down and with Northstar's financial situation, this just all fell into place at the perfect time. Instead of driving 40 miles a day (roundtrip), I'll be driving 8! And eventually I'll be working at home!! :) I'm especially excited about that! So starting Monday, I'll be working for CPA firm in Cumming.

As far as Tim's job, he's still at State's Bridge...we'll see where that leads next week.
School starts soon! Can't believe summer is almost over...it's never long enough!

Until later...

1 comment:

Daniel and Cindy said...

Congratulations on the new job, Jaime!! Change! When it rains, it pours, right? :) I got laid off from one of my jobs the actual day I went back to work after our honeymoon! It gave me time to unpack some gifts and get settled into the whole new "married" role! Good luck!!