Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Wonderful Hubby...


Husband Tag



What is his name? Tim

How long did you date? 4 years

How long have you been married? Almost 3 months! Time flies!

Who eats more sweets? Depends...but probably me! I have a sweet tooth. Hence the added weight (ahh!).

Who said "I love you" first? He did. I was on the plane leaving SFO (from visiting him) to return to ATL and he called me to make sure I made it to the plane and everything was ok. :)

Who is taller? He is... I don't think I could even be taller in heels.

Who is a better singer? We're about the same here...neither of us are all that great. Tim is probably better though, he was in chorus in HS. Regardless, I still have led the singing in mtg a couple of times...so go figure.

Who is smarter? He is. :)

Who does the laundry? Most of the time, me. But he does help! Especially when it's stacked 5 feet high and he doesn't have any clean socks...(j/k, Mom)

Who pays the bills? I do...and I have a "system" to this, so I don't mind it at all.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Who mows the lawn? Right now we don't have a yard to mow, but he'll probably be the one to do it; although, I don't mind mowing the yard either!

Who cooks dinner? We worked out a system...haha - If I cook, he does the dishes. If he cooks, I do the dishes. Most of the time I cook and clean up though, because he has to work so late.

Who drives? He does...until I get scared half-to-death and ask to drive or he gets tired of hearing me complain about how badly my leg hurts from slamming my "passenger" brake. (j/k)

Who is more stubborn? Probably me.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

Who is more sensitive? Me, no doubt.

Who wears the pants? I would have to say neither of us. We respect each other, so our relationship isn't a power struggle. We talk about things together and don't usually make decisions without input from each other.

2 comments:

dmbenslay said...

You are priceless!!! I absolutely love the comment about the brake pedal. perhaps that's why we have all the leg cramps:-)

Daniel and Cindy said...

You're such an awesome couple - and example!! :)