Monday, September 22, 2008

Demorest Conv 2008...

Can't believe how quickly 4 days can go by! We had a wonderful conv! We heard many wonderful things and know the responsibility that comes with that.

We stayed in a tent this year. It was fun, and believe it or not, I actually did pretty well. Except Friday night...I only got about 2 hours of sleep because we had a wild dog circling our tent (well, I was told, very calmly, later that it actually could have been a coyote, since those have been spotted in the area). Whatever it was, I'm determined it was after our cookies... ha But we had perfect weather for "tenting".

After conv, we had my family and grandparents over for supper. The original plans were pizza until I told Dad and he crinkled his nose (he doesn't like pizza), so I decided to do tacos. We had a good time; ate dinner and played hand-and-foot. 

We have a busy week ahead with school and work. My boss is out of town, so I'm the "non" certificated public accountant on duty. T has a couple tests this week, so know he'll probably be hittin' the books! 

Our thoughts are with Peggy H and family...

Enjoy the pictures!





1 comment:

Jorge and Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.