Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another Hike...

Well, I haven't posted in a while simply because there hasn't been a lot to post on!

We went to the local country fair on Friday. It was actually very fun. It was complete w/a petting zoo, rides, a high dive show, an alligator show, and good ol' "fair" food! I forgot my camera, so we don't have any pictures to post, however we are going back for Student Night so hopefully I'll remember the camera!

Today we had a very relaxing day! After mtg we went hiking with Keith, Juanita & girls. We hiked this mountain a couple months ago, but this time we took a different trail to the Indian Seats. Can't wait for the leaves to change colors so we can get some pictures from the lookout...


View from the Indian Seats

Amanda comforting Shannon after her fall :(

My wonderful hubby & I


This week it's all about midterms, FALL BREAK, and WEDDINGS! :) Lydia & Zack are getting married Saturday!! Depending on what time T gets off work this Friday, we'll head up early for that. I'm just holding my breath that my bridesmaid dress will still fit...! haha

More later!

No comments: