Wednesday, October 8, 2008

County Fair

So, we went back to the fair, but this time took along Mom & Cameron! It was a lot of fun! We went to parts of it that we didn't see last time! I also took my camera, so I have some pictures to share. However, about half way through the night, my camera started acting up, so I don't have a LOT of pictures, but do have SOME, nonetheless. :)

This week is flying by! Midterms are over, and my fall break starts tomorrow. Technically, T has a break on Friday but since he doesn't have any classes on Friday, I guess it really doesn't count. However, he has off on Saturday to attend Lydia & Zack's wedding, so at least he'll have a 2-day weekend!

We were planning to go hiking tomorrow, but we are getting the ever-so needed rain today, so that might cancel our plans for tomorrow. :/ But nevertheless, there's always something to clean, cook, or organize at this house -- so I'll be enjoying my fall break to the fullest! :)

Enjoy the pics! :)



No comments: