Tuesday, December 9, 2008

End of another semester...(well, almost)

Can't believe we are approaching the end of another semester. In August, this week of finals seems so far away!

Tim is done with his finals and awaiting his final grades to be posted. However, we know that he made a 100 in his Stats class!!! Yes, that's a FINAL avg!! :) I'm so proud of him! I just wish I could go to class w/out the textbook, pen/pencil, or calculator, and not take any notes, not study, wait until the NIGHT before a project is due to START on it (and make an 98 - and have the professor ask to keep it for future examples!) and have no problem making straight A's! Hopefully our children will have his learning abilities!

I have one final down, two more to go. I, too, am waiting for my grade to be posted. Thankfully these professors have a deadline for this or we (students) would be pulling our hair out with anticipation! My accounting final (Thursday) is the only one I'm dreading b/c it's cumulative. I'll be glad to get it over with, no doubt! Thankfully, my boss is a CPA and understands how overwhelming this is and therefore is letting me off early tomorrow so I get some more studying done! :)

We are looking forward to our cruise next week when we can RELAX!!

Now back to studying...

No comments: