Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another tag...

If you are tagged, copy/paste this…erase my answers and finish the sentence.

1. Maybe I should... start my accounting homework.
2. I love the smell of... rain, my hubby's cologne, and puppy breath!
3. People would say that... I'm organized and a time freak.
4. I don’t understand why... people can be so critical sometimes.
5. When I wake up in the morning... I'm usually in a good mood unless I'm running late.
6. I lost... my one and only sister suddenly in 2005. I learned a lot from this experience, though and won’t ever forget the kindness and comfort our family received from our friends...
7. Life is... full of experiences to enjoy...and it flies by wayyyy to quickly!
8. My past is... full of memories!
9. I get annoyed when... people waste time.
10. Parties are... fun to attend!
11. I wish... I didn't stress about everything.
12. Dogs... I miss Molly!! We can't have dogs where we are living now, but we make sure to "visit" Molly each week at my parents' house! ;)
13. Cats... I'm not really a "cat" person.
14. Tomorrow... I'm working!
15. I have low tolerance for...
slow drivers!
16. I’m totally terrified of... spiders and losing loved ones.
17. I wonder...
what my life will be like in 5 years!
18. Never in my life have I... broken a bone...imagine my childhood with no major injuries! :)
19. High school was... life changing.
20. When I’m nervous... I get knots in my stomach and my heart beats 10000x per second.
21. One time at a family gathering... um...can't remember anything exciting.
22. Take my advice: Enjoy your friends and family to the fullest.
23. Making my bed... is something I have to do EVERY day!
24. I’m almost always... at work or school.
25. I’m addicted to... lip gloss and checking my emails on my new iPhone.
26. I want someone to... give me a massage. My muscles are killing me!

I tag: Teresa, Cindy, Lydia, Mimisusan, Michal, & Amy

1 comment:

Mimi/Susan said...

I did this several months ago! You're the newbie, Jamie!!