Friday, August 15, 2008

I've been tagged...

by Teresa.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. *Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I love my life. I recently got married and have never been happier! My hubby is my everything! Married life is awesome when you're married to your best friend.

2. I always thought I would be a teacher when I "grew up". After getting an Associate's Degree in Early Education, I switched my major to Business/Accounting. This shocked everyone, including myself!

3. I'll never forget the smile on the faces of the friends in St. Lucia when we met them on our honeymoon. What an experience! They were overjoyed to have fellowship, even with people they had never met before!

4. I am trying to be positive about school starting again. I miss the excited "back to school" feeling! The mental outlook is truly everything!

5. I met my husband when I was 16 and at the time thought he was wayyy to old for me (and was a little upset at him for making fun of my Southern accent! haha). I found out later that he's only 2 years older than me. We exchanged email addresses, so I wrote him, but didn't hear back for almost a year! We started dating later that year (and now he thinks my accent is cute)...

6. There have been a lot of changes in the last couple months. I miss my old meeting and field. It was so hard to leave. I miss my old co-workers. I feel so sorry for the company; they are struggling and it's very stressful.

7. Since being married, I'm learning a lot. I've learned that I LOVE to cook! I try to cook at least two new recipes each week. Tim's favorites so far are my banana choc. chip bread and hamburger pie. Oh, and I've also learned that I don't like doing laundry...or maybe I should say, I STILL don't like doing laundry! ;)

I tag: Lydia, Jorge/Debbie, Michal, & Susan

No comments: