Friday, August 8, 2008

The Latest!


Our First Sunday in Cumming ;)

7.13.08


Wow, I'm getting behind in updating! Well, at least the last couple weeks have been less hectic! :)
Tim is getting moved back to the Cumming store (yay!!)...his first day back will be Tuesday. He'll be a GS again, but we're just happy he'll be back in Cumming -- closer to home and working with people that he likes! :)

I'm still enjoying my job...learning a lot but still have a long way to go! Hopefully I'll have all this "tax" stuff down soon...April 15th will be here before I know it! :)

School starts in a couple weeks. Can't say either of us is looking forward to that, however, school starting also means that convention is just right around the corner! And we are defiantly looking forward to that!!

Below are some pictures from a couple Sundays ago. I'm having some issues w/Slide right now. Sorry!

**Oh! And if anyone took pictures at our wedding and wouldn't mind sharing them w/us on a CD...that would be wonderful!!** :)

Until later...

Martin's & Spath's for dinner & fondue!

7.13.08


No comments: